Friday, April 2, 2010

It's raining, it's pouring...what's a girl to do? Buy some rainboots! That's what!

If you haven't been living in a hole, Liberty of London has collaborated a line with Target...They join the ranks with Jean Paul Gaultier, Thakoon, Alexander McQueen (RIP), Anna Sui- just to name a few mah-jor designers... At first, I was apprehensive about Libery of London, I mean, how much floral can one have in their collection? However, with today's fashion where you can mix prints, I totally dig it. I did some "on-lining" (is that a word? if not, i totally made it up!!!) and was able to see what their pieces looked like...then, there they were- the cutest rainboots ever! I read the reviews...customers absolutely love them! So, I went out today and bought them. :)

They do run a bit big. I am normally a 5.5 and had to get a 5...they were only $29.99...and I am wearing them for the annual Easter Egg hunt this year. I figure I can get a couple of wears out of them and be happy. Hello? they were only $29.99- what else would you expect?


Cute, eh???

2 comments:

becca said...

You know I was excited--I don't normally dig the _____ for Target stuff, but this one did the trick (as you know, even if you don't like my new shirt!)

Amy said...

Bex,
Your shirt is growing on me. It definitely looks a heck-uv-alot better on than it does hanging on a hanger...