Sunday, February 21, 2010

Great things come in small packages...

I have a love for shoes- what girl doesn't, right? Well, because I am barely 5'0 (my license says I am 5'1" hee hee hee) I wear heels 95% of the time I leave my house. I hope it's obvious the reason I wear heels so much is to make up for my lack of tallness. And, not any ol' shoe will do...if it looks like Barbie would own them, then I should too. That's truly how I decide my shoe purchases. My staple pair of shoes is just a basic black pump- 3 1/2 in. heel. Currently, I have 3 pairs in my closet. That way, I can rotate them around- the only maintenance I have done is replacing the heel taps.

Well, today I was sitting in the Beaver bus looking at my fabulous pair of nude Jessica Simpson heels (don't judge because they are J.Simpson- really, she has some cute shoes in her line albeit some are truly not comfortable. And, I challenge her to wear a pair of her shoes on an 8-hour day, standing the whole time!)

As I am staring down at my fabulous shoes, I thought "Man, if I didn't wear heels, my feet would most likely not touch the ground" Then, I thought- thank god for high heels!

These Gucci's are to die for!!! Couldn't you see Barbie owning a pair???
Photobucket

1 comment:

becca said...

Hey-like the new design. Looking good.