Tuesday, February 16, 2010

You've just worked a ton of hours this week! What are you going to do now? I'm taking a STAYCATION!!!

As this week is coming to a close and I can see my holiday coming up, I have mentally been preparing a to-do list for some much needed spring cleaning. I already have a slight head start with my closet. The only issue I am running into is where to fit the rest of my stuff? I feel as though I need more containers of some sort. Sounds like a trip to The Container Store, no?

My holiday is 7 whole days away from work and I CANNOT wait. My house is in utter disaster. Really, who wants to work for 9 hours and come home and do more work? Not I said the fly...

I have decided the best way to tackle my deep spring cleaning is to look at each and every room. Then, from there, bullet point what needs to be done. From there bullet point steps...get the picture? Ahhh...feels good!

Who knows... maybe I will even throw a tea party when I'm done cleaning:)

1 comment:

becca said...

How nice--I didn't know you were taking time off of work. You deserve it! (by the way-are you interested in seeing the new Celine Dion movie? It is only showing Feb.17-28, so we need to move on it!)