Thursday, February 25, 2010

My heart will go on...for Celine Dion

Just watched "Celine Dion: Through the Eyes of the world" (only in theaters for 2 weeks! 2 WEEKS people!) I was able to see parts of her concert and her travels around the world. This girl did some serious traveling! I kept thinking- "Man, it would be so awesome to be on her staff!" They travelled to Finland; Brisbane, Australia; Johannesburg, South Africa- met Mandela! Went on a safari tour! Korea; Macau, China; you get the picture. She went shopping at Saks after hours and left with 20 shopping bags- oh man!

It was amazing! It made me want to get every cd and watch Titanic.

This is a pic from her tour...check out her shoes- LOVE!
Photobucket

1 comment:

becca said...

Best thing ever--I could watch it again! I sent you an email (to your work) with details about the Vegas show. We are so going.