Friday, February 5, 2010

Sorry, I'm really not staring at your boobs, I'm trying to read your t-shirt

I have this secret obsession of t-shirts. Not just any tee. I am obsessed with shirts that say something on it. I have no idea why either. It becomes a problem when all I want is to wear a plain white tee. And, as i grab one from my closet it says, "all you need is Juicy" or "Gimme Gimme gimme" (which by the way the hubster is NOT a fan of).

Do you remember those shirts that said "everyone loves a _______ girl?" Have you ever seen one that says, "everyone loves a Filipino girl?"
NO!!! I'm not bitter or anything (yeah right). A couple of years ago, at Urban Outfitters, I found one that says "everyone loves an asian girl." I don't consider myself asian, I consider myself Pacific Islander- there's a difference. But at that time I considered myself lucky to finally find one remotely close! I picked up the tee, shrugged my shoulders and thought "this is as good as it is going to get."

faves that I own:
"Buddahful"
"Treat me like the Princess that I am" (this doesn't get worn too much)
"Best Dressed"
"Everyone loves an Asian girl" (would love it even more if it said Pacific Islander)

No comments: